Have you ever wanted to try out new easy vegetarian dinner recipes, but you’re not sure where to begin? If so, then there are numerous different ways you can spice up your normal meals to create easy dinner recipes with veg that will leave everyone asking for seconds. So, without further ado, let’s take a look at some top tips to help you make the most of your easy vegetarian meals; plus, we’ll also look at some of the top 5 quick vegetarian dinner recipes. Hopefully, these will help you add a little excitement to your veg-based cooking tonight.
TOP TIPS FOR CREATING DELICIOUS AND EASY VEGETARIAN DINNER RECIPES
Before you get starting with today’s 5 quick vegetarian dinner recipes, we highly recommend you consider the following tips. Indeed, cooking easy and quick vegetarian meals doesn’t need to be impossible. With that being said, to get the best from your recipes, you should always try to incorporate several key tips to help the dishes shine.
- Always use fresh ingredients – ideally purchased that day, or if not, stored carefully to help them retain freshness. Remember: not only are fresh veggies more flavorsome, but they’re also packed with more vitamins and minerals than older veg!
- Fortunately, while we all lead incredibly busy lives, getting hold of fresh produce and veg doesn’t need to be difficult thanks to apps such as Fish, which allow users to check stock levels with local stores and place orders for collection. So, you can make sure your local shop has fresh, delicious ingredients in stock before you head out.
- Make sure you’ve always stocked up on seasonings! Indeed, to give your vegetarian dishes a real flavor boost, One Green Planet recommends using every opportunity to add more flavor with aromatics and seasonings.
- Bon Appetit highly recommends embracing all of the vibrant, bright, and eye-catching colors vegetables can offer as part of your vegetarian dinner recipes. This helps give every dish a stunning aesthetic. And, after all, isn’t part of our enjoyment of a meal in the presentation itself?
- Don’t be afraid to experiment! If you want to find the most delicious and easy dinner recipes with veg, you need to be prepared to experiment. Luckily, today’s 5 top tips may help you find the perfect quick vegetarian meals to add to your recipe book!
THE BEST 5 QUICK VEGETARIAN DINNER RECIPES AND MEALS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply looking for ways to make your family’s mealtime a little more exciting, we’re confident that these 5 quick and easy vegetarian dinner recipes and meals will be just what you need. Go on, give them a try. You might just find a new favorite recipe, after all.
#1 Pea and Mint Soup With Crusty Bread
Whether it’s served up as a starter before dinner or as the main meal itself, you can be confident that a hearty and warming pea and mint soup will always go down well. In short, there’s nothing not to love. And this recipe, as recommended by BBC Good Food, is surely one of the easiest dinner recipes, incorporating fresh veg and buttermilk for extra creaminess. To add even more flavor and color to the dish, you could also consider adding some shredded or blended broccoli. This helps give the dish a real boost in terms of nutrition overall.
#2 Gazpacho Sauce Spaghetti
Clever vegetarian cooking doesn’t need to take long – and this delicious Gazpacho sauce spaghetti is one such example! In just fifteen minutes and with a handful of basic ingredients, including (ideally fresh) spaghetti, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, garlic, sherry vinegar, garlic, tabasco, and a little basil, you can make a mouthwatering vegetarian spaghetti dish that you’re sure to love. And, if you’re missing out on meat, adding a few lentils or beans will go a long way.
#3 Spicy Lentil Burgers
Combining a warm kick from hot curry power, richness from white wine vinegar and garlic paste, and sweetness from mango chutney, this spicy lentil burger recipe ticks all of the boxes! Not only is it delicious, but it also provides plenty of your five-a-day. These include lettuce leaves and tomato slices (just to name a few).
Of course, if you don’t have time to make a lentil burger, that’s fine too; there are plenty of decent options available ready-made in the stores (but they often can’t truly compare when it comes to flavor).
#4 Frozen Veg Stir Fry
Avoid the expensive meal replacements with this delicious, cheap, and quick stir fry. It’s an excellent vegetarian meal that will keep everyone satisfied and happy. Simply mix together your favorite frozen mixed veg with a little soy sauce and cubed tofu, and fry until fully cooked and just starting to brown. Serve up with rice of your choice for a simply delicious dish that’s ready in minutes.
#5 Cherry Tomato and Basil Pasta
It’s easy to forget about the basic recipes that we all know and love growing up. Fortunately, this cherry tomato and basil pasta recipe offer all of the comforts you remember from childhood, but with a little extra balsamic glaze for sweetness and a touch of sophistication overall. And, as an added bonus, it’s also made without even needing any oil. So, you can be sure of a filling, low-fat dish that never compromises on quality or flavor.
Need to Buy Groceries and Food Supplies?
Place a pickup order with your local store through Fish’s Chat-based ordering platform. Because it is just that easy to chat with a business now.